DEVOPS ENGINEER (MIDDLE AND SENIOR LEVEL)
IVFuture is the company with the highest turnover (with fully Romanian capital) of 2020 and 2021 in its field of activity in Galati County. IVFuture is developing software that will improve the global e-commerce process. We empower people and companies to achieve efficiency through SAAS solutions. If you are ready for a challenge, ready to trade up simply on the lookout for a great opportunity send us your CV! Our young team is ready to receive a new DevOps member as soon as possible!
What we offer is not just a simple job, but a career where you'll have the full support of a professional team. In addition to the financial benefits and health benefits, we also provide personal and professional development.
- Knowing multiple distributions (CentOS, Debian) is beneficial and understanding how basic Linux packet managers work, like apt and rpm to install app packages;
- How to build, compile, check and install apps without packet managers;
- Know bash scripting to automate and simplify repetitive tasks;
- Know how to use cronjobs to automate tasks using commands or bash scripts;
- Knowledge about how the system works, how to create/modify services;
- Understand logging and how to detect issues in the log files in order to solve them;
- Knowledge about ansible automatization and scripting is a plus;
- Basic knowledge about iptables is a plus.
- Understanding how virtualization works, how virtual machines, virtual networks and security groups (access lists) work;
- Knowledge about at least one Linux virtualization environment (VMware, Openstack, OpenNebula, KVM);
- Knowledge about terraform scripts is a plus.
- Knowledge about how Docker works, the functionality of a Dockerfile, tagging/pushing/building/running, cleanup;
- Knowledge about how docker compose works, basic commands;
- Knowledge about how to read Docker logs to find issues in order to fix them;
- Being familiar with Kubernetes is a plus.
- Knowledge about database types (SQL - Non-SQL);
- Knowledge of basic commands in MySQL, MongoDB, Redis - Create/Drop/Check databases, tables, collections, variables;
- Knowledge about Database clustering is a plus.
Logging/Monitoring tools Skills
- Familiar with one of the following logging tools is a plus (NewRelic, ElasticSearch Kibana, Prometheus, Graphana, Zabbix).
Source code management Skills
- Familiar with GitHub or Gitlab;
- Knowledge about git functionality (cloning, pulling, committing, pushint, rebasing , etc);
- Knowledge about Gitlab CI/CD is a plus;
- Knowledge about Jenkins is a plus.
Infrastructure and networking skills:
- Knowledge about HP iLO interface is a plus;
- Knowledge about DELL iDRAC interface is a plus;
- Knowledge about Mikrotik routers is a plus;
- Knowledge about basic networking operations (VLANS, ACLs, Masquerading, Static Routing, etc).
- attractive pay package;
- you will generally be office based
- you will join a growing team and a flexible organization;
- you will join a young and dynamic environment;
- you will have access to professional growth and development opportunities;
- you will also benefit from personal development with our company’s coach;
- you will also benefit from health insurance (Medlife Business subscription).