IVFuture is the company with the highest turnover (with fully Romanian capital) of 2020 and 2021 in its field of activity in Galati County. IVFuture is developing software that will improve the global e-commerce process. We empower people and companies to achieve efficiency through SAAS solutions. If you are ready for a challenge, ready to trade up simply on the lookout for a great opportunity send us your CV!
What we offer is not just a simple job, but a career where you'll have the full support of a professional team. In addition to the financial benefits and health benefits, we provide personal and professional development.
The role you'll have
Is to increase the entry employee’s knowledge and competence level, by designing and delivering training courses in information technology.
What will you do?
- keep your own IT skills and knowledge up to date by continuous learning;
- develop expertise within your specialist areas - or cover any content if you choose to focus on the use of learning technologies;
- identify the training needs in organization;
- teach IT to entry staff and students in practice to use various computer languages and specialist applications;
- teach to general staff to use desktop programs such as Microsoft Office and other office software;
- plan, prepare and research lessons;
- prepare teaching materials or select the appropriate training programs for delivering;
- deliver programs of learning activities;
- assess students' work and provide feedback for learning progress and direction;
- evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and learning outcomes.
Key skills you need
- self-learning and development; excellent oral and written communication;
- well-developed interpersonal and facilitation skills;
- confidence in training and presentation delivery;
- technical and analytical skills;
- administrative skills;
- organization and efficiency skills;
- the ability to motivate others;
- a patient and friendly approach to teaching.
- qualifications in relevant subjects such as computing, computer science, IT, software and engineering;
- previous relevant computing, software or training experience;
- teaching and training qualifications;
- IT professional skills - covering technical training in Java Script, NodeJS, product design, data feed manipulation, testing, design patterns, IDE, PHP, Python, process skills, applications, and the various IT specializations, including firewalls and anti-virus packages.
- attractive pay package;
- you will generally be office based
- you will join a growing team and a flexible organization;
- you will join a young and dynamic environment;
- you will have access to professional growth and development opportunities;
- you will also benefit from personal development with our company’s coach;
- you will also benefit from health insurance (Medlife Business subscription).