IVFuture is the company with the highest turnover (with fully Romanian capital) of 2020 and 2021 in its field of activity in Galati County. IVFuture is developing software that will improve the global e-commerce process. We empower people and companies to achieve efficiency through SAAS solutions. If you are ready for a challenge, ready to trade up simply on the lookout for a great opportunity send us your CV!
What we offer is not just a simple job, but a career where you'll have the full support of a professional team. In addition to the financial benefits and health benefits, we provide personal and professional development.
RESPONSIBILITIES THAT YOU WILL HAVE
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Can get up to speed with ongoing projects quickly;
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Prepare and produce releases of software components;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
KEY SKILLS THAT YOU NEED
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns, client-server and REST API;
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries;
- Experience with popular web application frameworks, especially Spring, Springboot;
- Experience with both external and embedded databases; experience with MongoDB or MySQL is a big plus
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java;
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes - be it in a relational or non-relation persistence layer;
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds;
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, especially Git;
- Familiarity with continuous integration pipelines, release management, version control strategies, merging strategies, etc;
- !Experience with the Android SDK!
- medical Medlife Business insurance;
- hybrid and out of office work;
- ergonomic desks/chairs;
- flexible working hours;
- company laptop;
- meal tickets;
- bonus vacation days;
- Christmas gift vouchers;
- team buildings & company events;
- personal & professional development courses;
- internal professional reorientation support.