IVFuture is the company with the highest turnover (with fully Romanian capital) of 2020 and 2021 in its field of activity in Galati County. IVFuture is developing software that will improve the global e-commerce process. We empower people and companies to achieve efficiency through SAAS solutions. If you are ready for a challenge, ready to trade up simply on the lookout for a great opportunity send us your CV!
What we offer is not just a simple job, but a career where you'll have the full support of a professional team. In addition to the financial benefits and health benefits, we provide personal and professional development.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications;
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Getting up to speed with ongoing projects quickly;
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Prepare and produce releases of software components;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
Key skills you need
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns;
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries;
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful;
- Experience with popular web application frameworks, such as Play and Spark but especially Springboot;
- Knack for writing clean, readable Java code;
- Experience with both external and embedded databases (experience with MongoDB is a big plus);
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Understanding of class loading mechanism in Java;
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes - be it in a relational or non-relation persistence layer;
- Basic understanding of JVM its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds;
- Medium to profound insight of Java and/or JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc);
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, especially Git;
- Familiarity with Gradle and other build tools such as Ant, Maven;
- Familiarity with continuous integration pipelines, release management, version control strategies, merging strategies, etc;
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java;
- Experience with the Android SDK!
- attractive pay package;
- you will generally be office based
- you will join a growing team and a flexible organization;
- you will join a young and dynamic environment;
- you will have access to professional growth and development opportunities;
- you will also benefit from personal development with our company’s coach;
- you will also benefit from health insurance (Medlife Business subscription).