NODE JS DEVELOPER
IV Future is a software development company that provides customized e-commerce solutions for corporations from the retail sector.
We are currently looking for Middle & Senior level developers who are passionate about software development.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience. 7+ years preferred but not required;
- 3+ years of professional experience working with Node.js;
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems;
- A four-year college degree is required;
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to identify with the goals of FullStack's clients, and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them;
- An understanding of best practices and a commitment to following them;
- Ability to work through new and difficult issues and contribute to libraries as needed;
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of applications;
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude;
- Forensic attention to detail;
- You’re passionate about software development...it’s not just your career, it’s your hobby. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
- Ability to consistently work 40 hours per week.
What you'll be doing
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other developers, a project manager, a QA professional, and a designer;
- Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups;
- Assist with building estimates;
- Interface with clients via Microsoft Teams, Google Meet and email;
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub/GitLab, Google Docs etc.;
- Be part of a community of developers that share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.