IVFuture is the company with the highest turnover (with fully Romanian capital) of 2020 and 2021 in its field of activity in Galati County. IVFuture is developing software that will improve the global e-commerce process. We empower people and companies to achieve efficiency through SAAS solutions. If you are ready for a challenge, ready to trade up simply on the lookout for a great opportunity send us your CV!
What we offer is not just a simple job, but a career where you'll have the full support of a professional team. In addition to the financial benefits and health benefits, we provide personal and professional development.
The role you'll have
Is to increase the entry employee’s knowledge and competence level, by designing and delivering training courses in information technology.
What you will be doing
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other developers, project manager, QA professional and designers;
- Complete two weeks sprint and participate in retrospectives meetings and daily standups;
- Assist with building estimates;
- Interface with clients via Microsoft Teams, Google Meet and email;
- Work with modern tools including Jira Confluence, the primary G Suite tools, GitHub/GitLab, etc;
- Be part of a community of developers that share knowledge and help each other as solution are needed or problems arise;
- 4+ years of professional software development experience. 6+ years preferred but not required;
- 2+ years of professional experience working with;
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems;
- A four-year college degree is a plus, but not mandatory;
- It’s a plus to know about PhpStorm or Visual Studio Code;
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regard to estimates and to the general process;
- An understanding of best practices and a commitment to follow them;
- Ability to work through new and difficult issues and contribute to libraries as needed;
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of applications;
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude;
- You are passionate about software development it’s not just your career, it’s your hobby. You are constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
- attractive pay package;
- you will generally be office based;
- you will join a growing team and a flexible organization;
- you will join a young and dynamic environment;
- you will have access to professional growth and development opportunities;
- you will also benefit from personal development with our company’s coach;
- you will also benefit from health insurance (Medlife Business subscription).