REACT JS DEVELOPER
IV Future is a software development company that provides customized e-commerce solutions for corporations from the retail sector.
We are currently looking for Middle & Senior level developers who are passionate about software development.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience. 6+ years preferred but not required;
- 2+ years of professional experience working with ReactJS;
- Experience with the following technologies is a plus, but not required: Node.js, Java;
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems;
- A four-year college degree is required;
- Ability to take ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process;
- Ability to identify with the goals of FullStack clients, and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them;
- An understanding of ReactJS best practices and a commitment to following them;
- Ability to work through new and difficult ReactJS issues and contribute to libraries as needed;
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of ReactJS;
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude;
- You’re passionate about software development...focused on your career, it’s your hobby. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues;
- Ability to consistently work 40 hours per week;
- Ability to be productive in office or working remotely.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work as part of a frontend team to build React components with clean code;
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience;
- Integrate with API's;
- Write unit and integration tests;
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other developers, a project manager, a QA professional, and a designer;
- Complete two week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups;
- Assist with building estimates;
- Interface with clients via Google Chat, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet and email;
- Track your time throughout the day;
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub/Gitlab, Google Docs etc..