REACT NATIVE DEVELOPER
IV Future is a software development company that provides customized e-commerce solutions for corporations from the retail sector.
We are currently looking for Middle & Senior level developers who are passionate about software development.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native;
- 4+ years of professional software development experience;
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C and Java a plus but not required;
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems;
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process;
- Ability to identify with the goals of FullStack clients and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them;
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them;
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed;
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications;
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude;
- Forensic attention to detail;
- English skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken english);
- A passion for software development. It’s not just your career, it’s also your hobby. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues;
- Ability to consistently work 40 hours per week.
What you'll be doing
- Work as part of a team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for our clients;
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code;
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs;
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience;
- Integrate third-party API's;
- Write unit and integration tests;
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores;
- Work with native modules when required;
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer;
- Complete two-week sprints, and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups;
- Assist with building estimates;
- Interface with clients via Google Chat, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, and email;
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs etc;
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise;
- Follow FullStack's detailed development process.