IVFuture is the company with the highest turnover (with fully Romanian capital) of 2020 and 2021 in its field of activity in Galati County. IVFuture is developing software that will improve the global e-commerce process. We empower people and companies to achieve efficiency through SAAS solutions. If you are ready for a challenge, ready to trade up simply on the lookout for a great opportunity send us your CV!
What we offer is not just a simple job, but a career where you'll have the full support of a professional team. In addition to the financial benefits and health benefits, we provide personal and professional development.
The role you will have
The Project Manager manages key client projects. Project management responsibilities include: on time coordination and completion of projects within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of the project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding the status of the project.
What will you do?
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project;
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels;
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals;
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis;
- Use and continually develop leadership skills;
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency;
- Perform other related duties as assigned;
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
Key skills you need
- Proficient in English;
- Very good communication skills;
- Good knowledge of the software development process - set proper expectations in terms of scope, duration and effort with the client according the team's capacity;
- Facilitate team communication between all roles;
- Facilitate the communication with all the other teams;
- Take responsibility for the features and deliver them on-time, within scope and budget.
- Proven working experience in project management;
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus;
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- medical Medlife Business insurance;
- hybrid work;
- company laptop;
- flexible working hours;
- meal tickets;
- holiday bonuses & tickets;
- team buildings & company events;
- personal & professional development courses;
- internal professional reorientation support;